Angular Contact (Spindle) Bearings
Angular Contact (Spindle) bearings deliver excellent results in every situation when it comes to operating accuracy, axial load capacity and high operating speed.
With its TIMKEN, GRW and GMN brands, Akar Rulman always provides the most suitable solution to its users in terms of speed, service life and durability for requirements between 5.00 mm and 220 mm inner diameter.
With our related brands, we develop customized solutions to meet special needs in sectors such as aerospace, defense, aerospace, medical, automotive and metalworking technologies. Among these options, single row and angular contact ball bearings stand out with their high precision and long-term durability.
The following options are offered to users in angular contact spindle bearings;
- Meeting the highest speed and load capacities,
- Production with open and contactless covers on both sides,
- Steel ball and ceramic ball options according to needs,
- Types with double lubrication channel + o-ring in the outer ring,
- Ability to be lubricated with both oil and grease,
- Different boot options in accordance with the intended use,
- High temperature resistant options,
- Where necessary, anti-corrosion (SS) and high-level anti-corrosion (SV),
- Possibility to be used in single and multiple sets