We aim to bring the service we offer to our customers to the highest-level by reflecting the experience we have gained since 1989 to the works we carry out.
Our well-equipped engineers and sales team provide consultancy in meeting the needs of our customers and serve not only as suppliers, but also as partners in all stages from design to mass production, both in direct sales and project-based works.
Our company produces perfect and precise solutions for the needs of its customers by organizing promotional and training meetings with the participation of the engineers of our foreign companies that we represent, if needed.
Akar Rulman is an industrial equipment supplier, who;
- Creates a wide and qualified stock structure in order to meet the needs of its customers in the best way,
- Offers in the shortest time possible for all bearing and equipment needs, especially the products that customers have difficulty in supplying,
- Imports materials from abroad within 36 to 72 hours in order to meet urgent material demands,
- Upon request, makes overseas (FOB) deliveries for bearings and other industrial products that they want to supply to its customers through its own company and partner companies in Germany, France and England, under reasonable price and delivery conditions,
- Carries out sales and export operations that provide tax advantages if its customers are established in free zones or have branches and institutions abroad,
- Has the opportunity to work with stocks under mutually signed contracts or carries out consignment works for the brands it distributes and imports in order to share the stock load of its customers and to provide cost advantage,
- Offers both cost advantage and ease of supply by bringing alternative product suggestions through its partner factories abroad for special bearings that are constantly needed by its customers and especially that do not have standard production,
- By constantly improving its product range, updates it according to the variety of needs,
- Cearly evaluates the demands of its customers in all processes of trade such as offers, orders, procurement, shipping, payment / maturity, and tries to make presentations in accordance with the expectations of each customer when necessary,
- In short, PRODUCES SOLUTIONS in all circumstances.